The Grand Opening of our brick and mortar was scheduled for March 20 - we were working our tails off and were over the moon excited to open our doors - then COVID-19 happened.
Like us, every small business needs your help to survive this crisis. For a strong community after COVID-19, it's more vital than ever before to support local / small businesses NOW! While it’s easy to feel powerless in a time like this, here are a few things you can do to show your support.
1. Shop Online - A great way to support small businesses without leaving the comfort and safety of your home! It's also exciting when your package is delivered to your door!
2. Buy Gift Cards - Purchase now and you can use them later when the store is open again! Or give them as a gift to your favorite peeps!
3. Write Good Reviews - Try to write just 1 positive review of your favorite local businesses each day. Facebook, Google, and Yelp are all great sources to write reviews. This is a great way to brighten someone’s day all while helping to spread the word about a great local business!
4. Utilize Social Media - Follow, Like, Share, Comment and spread the news of your local businesses to all of your friends and followers! It could help them reach new potential customers!
5. Be Understanding - We are in unprecedented times and some businesses have been forced to temporarily close. Know this was a difficult decision for them. Be understanding. Know that each business is different and they are doing what’s best for them, and try to support them in any way possible.
6. Spread kindness and optimism. It’s needed more than ever now.
Eventually, we’ll get to leave our homes and when we do, you’re going to want some fun spring clothes to make your re-entrance into society. There’s a reason they call it retail therapy – sometimes, a new outfit or just a pair of earrings makes us feel happy.
So go ahead, shop our website or Instagram, and then do a little happy dance - and we will too!
Thanks for your support and we can't wait to see you at our "Rescheduled" Grand Opening!
Mindy & Amy
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: boutique shopping, grand opening, shop local, shop small, support small businesses, survive covid-19